Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Vignette

Bon jour! Happy Sunday! This is my only (because of our move) spring vignette that I created. I just wanted to show you how a simple glass bell (that was purchased for only $7 from Marshall's) can really feature a little scene or item beautifully!
To create this scene, I got the bird nest, and eggs from Michael's craft store for a couple bucks and placed them on a bed of moss that I already had. Moss can also be purchased at any arts and crafts store or florist shop. 
I ripped a page out of an old book I had. It was perfect because it had a chapter in it titled "birds" and placed it behind the bird as a backdrop. 
Next to the glass bell is an old robin's egg blue book and some bright hydrangeas. I put the arrangement on top of a burlap runner to make it look a little more rustic. There was so much more that I wanted to do. I will just have to save up my ideas for next spring!
What seasonal arrangements have you created?? I hope you all have a
fabulous day!

Until next time,


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty spring arrangement! You're like me...decorating right up until we move. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comments! Each and everyone means so much to me! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...