Friday, January 18, 2013

Barn Living Room Re-Reveal

To see more updated versions of our barn's living room, click the pictures below!


To see a more colorful, bohemian version, click the picture on the left. To see a shabby coastal version, click the picture on the right.
   

And now for our original post...

I am covered head to toe in paint, corn starch and, furniture wax...I have been de-doing my entire house and am so elated to share the updates with you all! Because this post is so incredibly picture heavy, I am going to keep the writing short and sweet! I wanted to invite you to tour the re-reveal of our barn family room! This tour is complete with book page wall paper, shutters, and a few other detail changes.
Below is a reminder of what this room looked like before...


I loved the book page wall we did in our last home so much, I just HAD to do it again...
This time I did it with home-made liquid cornstarch so I shall share a tutorial on that with you all soon!
Here is our completed living room and we are loving it... It is a blend of shabby, urban, coastal, European, glam and eclectic. It is completely relaxed  and a great place to enjoy a cappuccino by the fire.


















I am truly in love with these colorful Polish bicycle plates!


To see how we created the fireplace click here.
To see the before of our t.v. stand click here.
To see how to create a pallet table click here.
To see how to make the tree stump side table click here.
To get a tutorial on our epic $2 removable wallpaper and paste click here
Thank you for stopping by, and I look forward to sharing more updates with you soon!
To see our more colorful Bohemian Version, click here!

Ciao Amici!




19 comments:

  1. The tags in the frame are soooooooooo cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this room! I love how you layer accessories and textures! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bethany! I love mixing different things that normally wouldn't go together! I hope you are having a beautiful week! xo

      Delete
  3. I love love love your whole house!! You have done a fantastic job of making it your own. Love your taste!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So warm and inviting, love it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kristel! That is how I feel about your home! xo

      Delete
  5. I love every inch of this place! Im going to spend the rest of the night figuring out where to put the book page wallpaper. Oh the possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness do it! so, so easy! It took about an hour to do and it comes right off! Doing a tutorial of this tonight or tomorrow!

      Delete
  6. I always love to see what you are up to, the updates are gorgeous!

    xoxo, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tanya! I have so many more to share! I can't stop haha! My whole life is constantly a work in progress :)

      Delete
  7. Your home is lovely! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I am going to have to spend some time looking at yours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love your blog!! I am so thrilled you came by!!Have a blessed day! xo

      Delete
  8. WOW SIMPLY GORGEOUS! I wish my place in Germany could look this home-y.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally could make it so cozy!!!! I hope you can get lots of ideas!! have a blessed day!

      Delete

Thanks for the lovely comments! Each and everyone means so much to me! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...